It’s a great idea to get your plumbing and heating ready for Autumn. As we all know the colder months can wreak havoc on even the steadfast of systems, so our London team at Farringdons has put together some top tips to help you out.
- Make sure your boiler has been serviced
- Double check your radiators are heating up properly
- Disconnect the outside water hose and tap
- Avoid creating damp by clearing your gutters
- Remove leaves from drains regularly to prevent blockages
- Close your valves to protect your indoor plumbing system
- Wrap up and insulate any outdoor pipes
If in doubt give us a call and we can inspect your outdoor pipework, plus carry out any essential maintenance or repairs.
Call us today on 0770 220 8429 or contact us here.